Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Guest Room Re-Do

As you know from a previous post, I am in the process of re-doing a guest room. I'm having SUCH a hard time with this room! I usually know exactly what I'm trying to go for in a room (our Master Bedroom was so easy!), but this room is such a work in progress.

Here is what I have so far:


My original plan was to leave the space above the bed blank, like in my inspiration picture, but I don't think it works for this room. SO I'm pulling some inspiration from this picture:



I think I am going to go for the four tall frames above the bed.

I found these from Ikea that I could paint gold, or I could buy brown or black ones:

I really have no idea what to put in the frames - I'd love to do Roman statues like in the Inspiration. Or maybe Paper Source fine paper?

Please let me know if you have any ideas what could go in the frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...