Monday, March 31, 2014

Our Home In Four Magazine

Yes, I'm alive! And things are great.. still no baby, but I have about two and a half weeks until my due date... it's coming so soon! We are so excited to meet our little guy :) The nursery is also coming along great, I can't wait to share it with you! It's 95% done.. I'm just waiting for the artwork to get back from the framers and my little bench to be upholstered. Crossing my fingers both of those are finished this week!

I wanted to share a great little magazine feature with you in a local magazine called FOUR. It's a really cool, artsy magazine but unfortunately this was their last issue :(

It was really fun having them come shoot our home and interview me though! It was very different than being featured in HGTV Magazine.. it was very laid back and the photographer shot our home as is (for the most part). I am glad she was able to capture some images of what our home looks like on a day to day basis!


 You can read the article and see the images better here!

13 comments:

  1. Bryn, Where did you get your brass sconce lighting over your bed from? Inquiring minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new bed! Please share the source. Very Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the feature! It looks so beautiful! Best wishes for a speedy and safe delivery and healthy mom and baby! Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is so beautiful, congratulations on the feature! so well deserved. Best wishes for a smooth and speedy delivery and healthy baby and mom! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Bryn! I love that the photographer captured it as it is everyday! Best wishes and thoughts for your upcoming delivery. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryn....I have enjoyed watching you put the finishing touches on your home all of these years. It is so pretty! Excited for your next journey into motherhood....and can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feature! Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They surely have taken great pictures of your home. I love it! I also really love that painting hanging in your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Congratulations! It's look really fabulous. You are really awesome in interior designing with great inspiration. I have become fan of you and your blog. Thank you for sharing such great thing here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am dying to know what paint color you used in this room. I know it's a lighter shade than the color in the laundry room but can't find it's name while looking around. BTW...congrats on the baby...did you ever think you could love something so much???

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...