Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pattern Love: Animal Print

Sure, animal print is classic.. but I've always felt it was a bit too "glam" for me... until now! I've been really into it lately, in small and sophisticated doses. I've noticed it's actually been in quite a few pictures I've pinned recently:
Lauren Liess
via
Emily Fisher Landau at Home in Palm Beach : Architectural Digest
Ashley Goforth
Lonny
This is one of my favorite animal prints:

Leopard Velvet Pillow by Arianna Belle

And here is another great option that is a little less bold:

Leopard Linen by Arianna Belle
Isn't my living room just screaming for some of that leopard velvet? Hmmm....

9 comments:

  1. YES!
    I have the first pillow and it has been moved from room to room because I love it EVERYWHERE but obviously can't have leopard in every room of the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great posting I have read. Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of the second leopard linen pillows from Arianna's shop and I can't say enough good things about them. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! The leopard would go great with the way you are mixing things in your living room. I love the faux bois pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leopard would look amazing in your living room- might I add I wish I had your living room in my house it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room is perfect but I hate to say it -- every room screams for a little animal print, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in complete agreement! A little animal goes a long way. But when used sparingly it totally sets a room off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEs it is! It would be perfect in there. Your room is gorgeous!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrower.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on being featured in HB! YOur room looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...