Friday, June 7, 2013

Morning River

Most of the pieces I selected for my Lauren Adams Pop Up Shop are small scale works, but I did select one large canvas for the event. I LOVE it, I wish I could have it for my own home!

I thought it would be fun to decorate a room around this piece.. here is what I came up with:

Painting // Sofa // Chandelier // Accent Table // Wall Color // Leopard Pillow // Striped Pillow (Ryan Studio) // Accent Chair

I think this painting would look amazing against a dark blue/green wall, and Hague Blue is one of the best colors out there. Then mix in a funky mix of furniture and accessories, and it would make for a gorgeous living room!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix. I especially love the broad stripe in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Bryn! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combo of pillows you chose! they look awesome with the painting...wish it really existed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share and Great post,I really like your article and nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this combo Bryn! Would look dynamite!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...