Thursday, April 4, 2013

Off I Go!

I'm headed to wonderful San Francisco this morning to participate in Joy & Revelry's Style Summit!! I will tell you all about it when I get back, but I am so excited and we'll be doing some really fun and exciting things :) I'll be joining other great bloggers like Reichel, Paloma, Chelsea and others.



And after the Summit I'm making a quick stop in Denver to visit my roomie/bff from college!

I won't be posting much, if any, but feel free to follow my adventures on Instagram under the name 'brynalexandra'!

2 comments:

  1. Anne {Almost Home}April 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM

    oh how fun! We are moving to the Bay area this summer, so I'll be excited to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun and productive trip!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...