Thank you guys for all your comments yesterday, it's nice to know I'm not the only one out there that's a little crazy :)
It's been a while since I've done a "loving lately" post, so here we go!
1. My husband got some new glasses this week and I love them. Sexy!!
2. Madewell Transport Tote, $168 - The perfect leather tote with both black and cognac leather. And it has a zippered pouch so you don't have to embarrassingly fish for your keys in front of clients (yes, I'm referring to myself).
3. Wisteria Very Skinny Floor Lamp, $179 - This would be the perfect little lamp to go next to my Plycraft lounger.
4. West Elm Porter Dining Chair, $250 - A new take on ticking stripe. I love this simple, classic looking chair.. it could be used anywhere.
5. Schoolhouse Electric Sconce, $175 - Simply beautiful and classic, nuff said.
6. Quiet Distance Painting at Slate Interiors in Charlotte, $1,395 - I saw this gorgeous painting at Slate yesterday and can't stop thinking about it (that's what good art does to you).
19 hours ago