Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Pretty Little Things :)

Along with the beginning of the New Year, there has been new product intros from my favorite stores. Let's take a look, shall we?

West Elm.. one of my favorite stores ever. I know it's a fact that I use West Elm for every single one of my projects.. whether it's furniture or small accessories. And they have some great new intros, as always!

CAST BASE COFFEE TABLE - $399

ALICE DEMILUNE CONSOLE - $249

KASBAH RUG

CERAMICIST VASE COLLECTION

Wisteria.. another big favorite of mine. They have beautiful things and I'm always pleasantly surprised at the prices.

PALAZZO TABLE - $269


SUNBURST ARMOIRE - $1,999
COMPASS MIRROR - $99

Serena & Lily has some great new things as well.

GREY MELROSE NESTING TABLES - $385

METAL STARBURST MIRROR - $295

4 comments:

  1. All great finds! I do miss West Elm & Target living in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary | lemongroveblogJanuary 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

    So many lovely things :) Personal favorite is the first coffee table - on the hunt for one in our living room, and that one just made it to the short list ;) Thanks for posting the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome
    furniture and wood work. I would like to buy this beautiful furniture from Online Furniture
    Store
    or a Furniture Store
    to make a good look to my
    home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...