Thursday, January 10, 2013

ADMIRATION FILES: Massucco Warner Miller

I've started a Pinterest board of designers I really admire. Looking through their websites help me understand my own style. I ask myself.. why do I like this space, what am I drawn to? What makes it work so well?

So I thought I would share them with you!

First up is Massucco Warner Miller. This firm has become one of my favorites, and here's why: In design, I think it's a challenge to use bright color and patterns but also feel very sophisticated and tailored. You can do either/or very easily... use tailored neutrals and the space will almost always feel sophisticated and put together. Use bright colors and patterns and the space will feel fun and casual. But merging those two takes a lot of talent (in my own humble opinion).

Massuco Warner Miller does it so well!! Here are some of my favorites:





Images via here.

5 comments:

  1. Christina Marie InteriorsJanuary 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM

    I totally agree! Finding the balance between fun but still sophisticated is tricky but I think it's such a practical way to decorate for today's modern family. I like a design rooted is classicism but updated with fun prints and colors. Massucco Warner Miller are one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second image! Another nice thing about the way they use bright color in this kind of restrained way is that the saturated color sparingly really helps draw your eye around the room. You can enjoy the color without being overwhelmed by it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All too beautiful. Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! i really love those chairs! and that wallpaper is amazing too!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...