Monday, November 5, 2012

A White Thanksgiving Table

Halloween has come and gone and now it's time to think about Thanksgiving!!

I am so excited to be hosting again this year. If you remember, I hosted two years ago. My Thanksgiving table was very natural with gold accents:



This year I'm switching gears and decided to go with a white Thanksgiving table!

My inspiration came from The Art of Doing Stuff's Thanksgiving table:



I purchased this west elm table runner on sale:


I also plan on painting some pumpkins white (like in the inspiration pictures).. I wonder if I can still find pumpkins??

6 comments:

  1. I love the inspiration photo - so, so gorgeous! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bryn! If you're really lucky you'll be able to find white pumpkins. I saw them everywhere this year along side their orange friends and we actually bought white instead this year. If nit paint will always work. So pretty!

    Live Inspired,
    Heidi Chamoun
    Athousandlaughingstarfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the weekend, I saw tons of pumpkins at Walmart for I think 25 cents each!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a pallet full of all shapes and colors of pumpkins and gourds at our Home Depot Friday. I look forward to seeing your Thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the concept can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target had the fake white pumpkins for pretty cheap that way you could use them every year! Better hurry though all that stuff is on clearance.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...