Friday, September 21, 2012

Reupholstered Chairs

We got our chairs back!

If you remember, I had these vintage chairs in the original beat up orange vinyl:


I had them re-upholstered in some gray linen fabric that I already had on hand.. so the total cost of this project was $140 (the cost of labor).

I know a lot of you will say you like the orange better, but for me personally I lean more neutral when it comes to my own home.

So here are the new chairs in gray, I love them!



(ignore that wooden table hanging out in the middle of the room. It's my husband's "tv tray" and it drives me crazy!!!)

And some iPhone pics:

photo

photo

Next up... a gallery wall above the sofa, similar to this:


I know it seems crazy for me to say this since I LOVE decorating... but I am just ready for my home to be (somewhat) done!

15 comments:

  1. They turned out great! I like them better then the vinyl for sure-they look more comfortable now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! They look perfect for that room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, I like the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen Fountain DavisSeptember 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM

    awesome! my husband has a TV tray too... so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gray charis! I'm with you- I generally prefer neutrals on my furniture. These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather (love your space)September 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM

    I am a die hard "orange" fan, yet I love these in grey. Just takes the sophistication up a couple of notches and makes them feel fit for a living room. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gray. The room is coming along great, the gallery wall will be fabulous there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great! I'm sure the linen's much more comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great living room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore your blog and the living room looks beautiful! Those chairs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bryn, I have really enjoyed seeing how your room is coming together. It looks so good already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect choice. Really sophicated and could be used anywhere which is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They really look fab! Perhaps you can show a pic of them from the other side of the room so we can see what they look like from the front view. I also love the gray. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the grey it's really classy!!

    http://bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolute perfect choice.Love the classy grey chairs.
    http://www.officeposturechairs.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...