Monday, January 30, 2012

Woods in Fabric Form

It's no secret I love the Cole & Sons Woods wallpaper (even after a few years I do still love it).

Here it is in one of my first interior decorating projects:



I really love this colorway:


Anyway, if you don't want to commit to the wallpaper, check out this fabric from Lee Jofa by Eric Cohler!









It's a splurge fabric at $198/yard. However, a couple pillows are much more budget friendly then a room full of wallpaper! (If you are interested in the fabric, email me. I always give discounts on designer fabric).

Check in later, I have a really great giveaway for you!!

10 comments:

  1. I have always loved this wall covering. I especially love it in the lavender color. 

    www.idesignlove.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bedroom design, its still one of my favs!

    Can't wait to see what the giveaway is :-)

    xoxo
    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of the wallpaper/fabric too! Wish it was more affordable though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you don't typically reveal sources, but maybe since you mentioned it's an early/older project, any hints on those bedside lamps? They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I remember correctly, I think they were from bellacor.com! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so so love this wallpaper - Have you been watching Once Upon A Time?  It's used (or something very similar) in the sets - This photo of your work is one of my favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mist colorway.  There is a vintage store here in Chicago that had an old metal cabinet covered in the Cole & Sons.  I think I have a picture somewhere -- will try to find it and post because it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen that project of yours. I love it! I would love to use this wallpaper somewhere but a pillow is probably much more practical.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room looks fantastic even now! Thank you for the link. I really really like this pattern, but I could never commit to wallpaper. So maybe this fabric is exactly what I'll decorate with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie @ house on reneJanuary 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM

    I still love seeing that room, my favorite is the off set striped chair!  That breakfast nook you posted is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...