Monday, January 30, 2012

Woods in Fabric Form

It's no secret I love the Cole & Sons Woods wallpaper (even after a few years I do still love it).

Here it is in one of my first interior decorating projects:

I really love this colorway:

Anyway, if you don't want to commit to the wallpaper, check out this fabric from Lee Jofa by Eric Cohler!

It's a splurge fabric at $198/yard. However, a couple pillows are much more budget friendly then a room full of wallpaper! (If you are interested in the fabric, email me. I always give discounts on designer fabric).

Check in later, I have a really great giveaway for you!!


  1. I have always loved this wall covering. I especially love it in the lavender color. 

  2. I love your bedroom design, its still one of my favs!

    Can't wait to see what the giveaway is :-)


  3. I'm a huge fan of the wallpaper/fabric too! Wish it was more affordable though!

  4. I know you don't typically reveal sources, but maybe since you mentioned it's an early/older project, any hints on those bedside lamps? They're amazing!

  5. If I remember correctly, I think they were from! 

  6. I so so love this wallpaper - Have you been watching Once Upon A Time?  It's used (or something very similar) in the sets - This photo of your work is one of my favorites, too!

  7. I love the mist colorway.  There is a vintage store here in Chicago that had an old metal cabinet covered in the Cole & Sons.  I think I have a picture somewhere -- will try to find it and post because it was amazing!

  8. I've never seen that project of yours. I love it! I would love to use this wallpaper somewhere but a pillow is probably much more practical.

  9. Your room looks fantastic even now! Thank you for the link. I really really like this pattern, but I could never commit to wallpaper. So maybe this fabric is exactly what I'll decorate with!

  10. Annie @ house on reneJanuary 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM

    I still love seeing that room, my favorite is the off set striped chair!  That breakfast nook you posted is beautiful!


THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...