Wednesday, December 7, 2011

If you need a chandelier...

I highly recommend this one from West Elm & Stray Dog:



It's is so, so cool and it's currently on sale with 20% off (today only!!) which brings the price below $200.

A pic of it I took in the store:

photo

I am using this chandelier in a current project. Here is a little sneakity peek:

photo

Also I wanted to let you guys know that my friend Meredith Jackson is having an AMAZING giveaway over at Little Green Notebook today!!



I've told you guys about her before.. she is the sweetest person and makes the most beautiful jewelry. True story - before meeting her I only wore my wedding rings and pearl studs. Now I wear dangly earrings every.single.day.

Next week I'm also going to be hosting a giveaway of hers! I love that girl. She just launched her beautiful new website, go check it out!

7 comments:

  1. I have always loved that one! And I can't wait to see more of that dining space... looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryn,

    Do you mind sharing the name of that grasscloth wallpaper? It looks beautiful and I am searching for something that pretty for a nursery.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chandelier is such a unique shape, I love how you used it in your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dining space and I love the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chandelier. It's very organic and cool... Kind of feels ocean-y to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been admiring that chandelier for some time, but have nowhere to use it in my own home.  If I were an interior decorator myself, perhaps the best part would be the opportunity to buy all the awesome products I have no use for myself!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...