Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Installment of Etsy Love

As you know, I love Etsy and I really love sharing my Etsy finds with you guys. What's not to love... Etsy has great talent all in one place for really reasonable prices.

Here are my recent favorites!

A work of art made into a pillow. I LOVE it! (It also is from a local North Carolina artist.. represent!). This Etsy shop is currently having a sale, too.


Watercolor Pillow

I LOVE this necklace.. the pink is so feminine but the shape of the stones is edgy.

Tourmaline Necklace


I am so into emerald green right now.. I love these earrings! AND the Etsy shop is called BRYN Collection. How cool!


Ivy Lace Earrings

Big leather totes are one of my favorite things. I carry this one as my purse everyday which is very similar. But I love that this (below) one has a zipper!

Big Leather Tote Bag


Along with emerald green, I'm also obsessed with purple right now. I love these!!


Amethyst Earrings

Does this painting not look like the most perfect day?


Mulberry Fields


This pillow is the most perfect pillow for my office. I've decided I need to buckle down and get that baby finished.. right now it's a hot mess!



Do you guys like when I share my latest Etsy favorites with you?

13 comments:

  1. i love that watercolor pillow.  i always have a hard time finding stuff on etsy, sometimes i feel like i'm searching for hours for that one diamond in the rough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bryn -
    i just bought that big leather tote! i've been looking for something like it for awhile now. thanks for posting. nice selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. recycledconsignanddesignSeptember 21, 2011 at 10:50 AM

    I love the watercolor pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is great! Check out my etsy! I think you'll enjoy it : 0

    -Lyndsay
    http://craftanista.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/people/lsenerch?ref=si_pr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bryn - Loving the ivy laced earrings and the leather tote--hot!  I also wanted to let you know I've added you to my blogroll on my new blog.  If you get a chance, check it out:  www.house58blog.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the painting --- it reminds me of one I recently picked up the house.  And I think the Bryn Collection earrings would look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting my pillow, Bryn! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the amethyst earrings! That's my birth stone so I think I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I'm utterly obsessed with the Lee Jofa fabric! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I love when great designers share their etsy favorites...it leads me to stuff i may not have found.  I'm loving that leather tote bag...I'm so over labels and I think this just might be perfect and i like the price!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lookit, she be sellin that wearstler fabric. http://www.etsy.com/shop/houseofpemberley?section_id=7859231

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it when you show us your Etsy picks! I just ordered another pillow from the store that you chose the water color pillow from. Thanks for telling me about her, I love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that leather tote reminds me a lot of one my sister makes & sells in her shop! http://kslademade.bigcartel.com/product/pony-tote

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...