Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pillow Sale!!!!

We're having a great pillow sale this week at Isabella! Since working here, I've learned a lot about high end, gorgeous pillows. They seriously change the entire look of a room.. and I've become quite obsessed.

Now's your chance to grab a designer pillow because they are majorly on sale! I took some pictures for you...

All the pillows around the front chest are 50% off:

IMGP0410

IMGP0419

These are my favorite!! I wish there was a place in my home for them.. they are Kevin O'Brien Ombre velvet.. gorgeous.
IMGP0418

These are 20-30% off:
IMGP0415
I love the gray wood grain pillows.

All other pillows in the shop are 15% off.

IMGP0421

If you see any you like, you can call us at 704.377.4919 or email me at brynalexandra at gmail. We can easily ship them to you!

We also have some on our website that you can order directly here!

I'm going to really have to restrain myself from getting a couple for our own home :)


(In case you are curious, there isn't anything in it for me when I blog about stuff at Isabella. It's a part of my life and I like to share it with you. Erin, the owner, has an amazing eye and has helped me develop my own... I've learned so much from her! I love sharing the beautiful things she finds and selects for the shop. Someday I will have to share with you the spaces we have designed together..)

4 comments:

  1. Cara @ lilac and greyJuly 19, 2011 at 11:06 AM

    going to check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those wood grain pillows and those gorgeous velvet pillows!

    Jessiewww.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. recycledconsignanddesignJuly 20, 2011 at 11:37 AM

    How much are the ombre velvet???

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...