Friday, June 10, 2011

Thoughts from Pinterest

Some notable images from Pinterest..


I really need to bring some trim into my life. But first I need to learn how to sew it onto pillows!


Sigh.. I just love a classic piece painted an unexpected color. Do you think this is a trend that will go away?

I remember the very first piece that started my love affair. This piece was in Lee Kleinhelter's home in the 2006 Cottage Living (image from the Pieces website)

And I just realized the two pieces above are exactly the same. Cool!





Plaid upholstered furniture.. one of my favorites.



I just sold this EXACT SAME LAMP at Slate! This picture is from Lonny.

All images (except for Lee's sideboard) from my Pinterest.

8 comments:

  1. Kacey @ shes.no.marthaJune 10, 2011 at 9:08 AM

    I have been looking for trim to add to my curtains, but I can't get over how expensive some of it is!  I just can't seem to fathom adding the million dollar Greek key trim to my $19.99 IKEA curtains....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the trend of painting a classic piece in an unexpected colour doesn't go away any time soon....  Gotta visit you on Pinterest.  I am slightly addicted to it, oy!  http://pinterest.com/oksanamamale/

    Oksana from www.ordermatters.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle Oakey InteriorsJune 10, 2011 at 10:40 AM

    I just started following you yesterday, lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peach, mint green and plaid remind me too much of the '90s. Not quite sure I'm ready to re-embrace those trends! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am LOVING the coral lamps! I just did my own blog on how addicted I am to the color coral- we are on the same page with that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i SO need to get on the ball and jump into pinterest. i am starting to feel left out!
    i love the images your posted....especially that first one with the soft pink pillows with the trim. i am such a sucker for trim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like our sideboard. Wish we still had it. Please come visit next time your in Atlanta. Best, Lee Kleinhelter

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...