Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Boy Nursery Board

This board was really fun to design. I don't often get asked to design nurseries, which is a bummer because I LOVE doing them! In fact there was so much I wanted to put in this design it didn't all fit in the board :)

melissa

If I had to describe this nursery, it would be rustic/contemporary/masculine. Definitely an eclectic mix!

And the pieces that didn't fit in the design board..











As a courtesy to my e-Decorating clients, I do not post sources on my blog. If you would like information on something featured in the design board, please email me at bryn@brynalexandra.com. If you would like more information about e-Decorating and design boards, please click here. Thank you for understanding.

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the buffalo check for the ottoman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the rug! This makes me want to do a nursery idea board of my own, but I'm too worried it will freak my boyfriend out! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...that shelf is awesome!!  I wish I'd been more creative in my nursery decor.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design! I love the eclectic mix. It is perfect for a boy's nursery and allows for growth too!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this little boy's nursery!!!!!  Really love the gray/ orange color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fantastic! absolutely love it. i hope they follow through with your suggestions and send "after" pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this board! I just did a nursery with orange accents as well...I love the open bookcase- very modern but fun, too!
    http://homestyling101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love! and Firenze :) la mia città!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As the mom of two boys I LOVE seeing boy rooms! This one is so chic and adore the orange.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...