Thursday, January 20, 2011

The FOUND Blog

I'd like to introduce the new FOUND blog!



If you are new around here, FOUND is a booth Amanda and I have in the new Slate Interiors here in Charlotte, NC.

This blog will be great for those of you who live locally - we'll be posting all about the items that are going into our booth. If you see something you love, you can also get a chance to snatch it up early!

For those who aren't local, we'd still love for you to become a fan. We are always willing to ship small goods so if you see something, just shoot us an email!

At the end of each post you'll see it's either posted by me or Amanda. But we'll both love to answer any questions you may have.

On this blog, the link above this post titled SHOP will now go directly to the FOUND blog.

Head over to the FOUND blog, we just posted new pictures of the booth and I just posted some new items I just found (hehe) that I'll be making over soon. Here's one of those items (loove it!)

2 comments:

  1. My sister lives in Charlotte. I will be visiting her in April, I'm hoping to stop by your shop and take a look around! Any other interesting design stores you recommend making a stop at while I'm there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany @ Savor HomeMarch 27, 2011 at 7:02 PM

    Bummer that I dont live in Charlotte! Congrats on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...