Friday, November 5, 2010

Eddie Ross @ Mrs. Howard's

First I have to say I'm so sorry but my career advice I promised for today is going to be postponed. It's taking me longer to write than I thought! But it will definitely be up early next week.

Last night I went to Mrs. Howard's to see Eddie Ross and I had such a good time! I went solo.. at first I was a little nervous about that but in the end it worked out because I met the BEST designers and bloggers! We became fast friends, and we are all going to the Interiors Marketplace Eddie event tonight, too :)

My camera died right when I got to the store, so these pictures are from my new friend, Amanda.

And here is Amanda and I - isn't she so cute? I loved her accessories.. and hair!


You must check out Amanda's blog - it's fabulous. It can't wait to read it front to back :)

Another blogger I was so excited to meet is Mr. Goodwill Hunting.. he has the BEST thrifting blog.. you must check it out!


Eddie and Jaithan loved his outfit... as did I :)

He scored his glasses at Goodwill - and they were exactly his prescription!! Craziness.

Eddie in action...



And Eddie's BEAUTIFUL table:







And Eddie and me:



A big THANK YOU to the wonderful Mrs. Howard team for hosting such a great event! Their store was gorgeous.. I took some pictures before my camera died and I'll share those next week.

21 comments:

  1. that table is to die for. yummy. gorgeous. and all that. (PS. it's "Eddie and me" :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table is so charming!! and your outfit is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be "Eddie and me"---my favorite trick for this is you just take out the "Eddie and" so if you would say "It's me" then it's "Eddie and me"; if you would say "It's I" then it should be "Eddie and I".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing time! I'm highly jealous!!! Have a great night tonight as well and I'll look forward to the career adivce post next week:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a night!!! And a photo of you and Eddie, how great is that!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun night. And the grammatically correct way to say it is "Eddie and me"--the easy way to remember is to take out the other person and see if it sounds correct. Now if only I could remember when to use "effect" and "affect"--that one always gets me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out Bryn! I had such a great time. I will see you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. isn't her place amazing? i had no idea this was happening or i would have been there to squeeze your face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks like a fun event... loved your pics..also liked your post on how you got started in design...stop by my blog & visit... Fay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for introducing me to those two new blogs! They look fab!

    And it looks like you had a great night. I would love to meet Eddie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING! Both the table & that he got his glasses-- the exact prescription-- from Goodwill.

    I LOVE your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad you had fun! Wish I could have gone so please keep me in mind for this type of stuff in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So great seeing you and thank you so much for your sweet post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Bryn for including me in your recap. I thought the night...well both nights were amazing. We learned so much and made some new contacts...well I did anyway.

    I cannot wait for what in store for all of us. And the dresser that is going by by in a few...lol


    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bryn, you just look so natural with the other designers and bloggers. You've really found your calling - I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're so glad you could make it, Bryn!! Sooo disappointed I couldn't be in town for it, but we have more in store with Eddie, so hopefully I'll make it then and we can finally meet!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...