Some random stuff for you today..
1. I recently picked up some great, inexpensive sandals for the summer.
The pair on the left is from Marshall's and the pair on the right is from Target.
2. I picked a pink paint for the office and primed over the red. I chose Cameo Pink by Ralph Lauren (the lighter of the two). Now I just need to paint!
3. Earlier this week I went to Sleepy Poet looking for a client, but found this genuine Currier & Ives lithograph on sale for $25.
It's very yellowed, but I love the rich reds and blues. Maybe I'll look into restoring it.
4. I also picked up these cool vintage bottles with numbers (purely decorative). I got "29" which is our anniversary date.
When I got home, I showed them to my husband. He immediately said EWW why did you get this?! I didn't understand, until he flipped the bottle around:
The back reads 'The Embalmers Supply Co.' I was worried it would be a bad omen! But then I said "well Matt, till death do us part."
5. Soo I've changed my mind on these pendants. While I really love them, I have decided darker fixtures would be a better choice, especially against the white cabinets.
Before I list them on Craigslist, I thought I'd ask if any of you out there would like to purchase them. They are glass and brushed nickel. $40 each + shipping. You can purchase just one if you'd like. Email me if you are interested! brynalexandra at gmail.
3 hours ago