How about a little update on life?
- Tomorrow was going to be my photo shoot for some interiors of mine, but I postponed it until Monday because of the terrible storms. I'm crossing my fingers Monday will be sunny (enough).
- Packing is....... terrible. How did I ever accumulate so much stuff? And I've always thought I was good about getting rid of stuff. Thank god for this move, it's really allowed me to only keep what I absolutely need and purge the rest.
- In between packing and finishing up decorating projects, I've been catching up on The Tudors on demand. Love the costumes, time period, and drama.
- I pushed my moving date back a week due to the overwhelming packing situation. I'm now leaving Feb 5th. So for you guys in Charlotte who inquired about using my services, I will contact you as SOON as I am there!
- My last day of work is the 29th! I'm not going to lie, I'm relieved.
And as always, some pretty pictures for you to enjoy:
All images from Megan McClure Interiors.
6 hours ago