Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Camera Phone Updates

Today is my last day at the day job! Goodbye daily grind, hello entrepreneurship! I won't be by the computer much, so I am going to be doing short, quick camera phone posts. Erika gave me the idea when she did it last year, and I really liked seeing little glimpses into her busy life. I hope you enjoy the same! Plus it's a way to document my crazy life right now.

So here it is, my stuff all packed up and ready to hand off to the administrative assistant:

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best of luck! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! That's my dream! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye desk job. Hello new job. Good luck and enjoy. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures as you set up your own business and move to a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Sounds like an exciting time for you! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, so exciting! I remember my last day at my old job, it was like I could bearly handle leaving without a whirling dance with middle fingers extended...but I didn't...sadly. HAVE FUN, you will look back and smile every time you think about that job, and your last day, I PROMISE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember having a day like this! SO freeing!! Best of luck Bryn - you are incredible and I am very excited to watch your busniess become a HUGE success!!

    xoxo,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats. I remember the excited feeling I had my last day before my "indefinite" maternity leave started :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Leaving the whole 9 to 5 gig (or in my case, 7:25-2:20) is on my to-do list. Enjoy your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! Sounds like an exciting time for you! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...