Tuesday, December 22, 2009

nye dress

Confession: I really don't like New Years Eve. You'd think I'd like it even just a little bit since it was on NYE my husband and I became an official couple (7 years ago, omg!!) But truth is, I've never liked it... I'm not a big drinker and it's a bit too anticlimactic for me.

However I know a lot of people love it, so if you are one of those people I have found the perfect dress for you!


Um YEAH! How awesome is this dress? And it's only $58! It looks so much more luxe than the price tag.



It would look pretty sweet with some fishnets and super high heels. And when the clock strokes midnight and your feet can't take the heels anymore, you can slip into these:



Yeah, it's not even Christmas yet but I'm posting a bit early in case you do want to get the dress; it gives you time for shipping :)

7 comments:

  1. damn!!! the glitter toms are making me pee sparkles!!!!!!!!!
    they don't have those at my whole foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But why does the model look lumpy? If a model looks lumpy in a dress, there's no way that it's going to be flattering on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mjb- if you look at the back of the dress, you can tell the model is wearing granny panties (ha!) Bad stylist, bad! I'm sure some Spanx would work wonders under this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! It's funny, too, because my boyfriend and I are celebrating our fourth anniversary this New Year's Eve! That's cool we have the same anniversary of being a couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby and I met on NYE 9 years ago. I am with you, I tell myself I should love it, but I put way too much pressure on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I'm glad I'm not a total jerk - before I even saw the comments all I could think of was "great dress, bad even on model."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the dress looked a little lumpy on her too, but at the same time I was happy to see she hadn't been photo-shopped like crazy! I'm sure with some Spanx the dress would be killer on anyone. Overall, I really like this dress and am debating giving it a shot!

    If I purchase it... I'll be sure to let all of you know if it really does make a person look lumpy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...