Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Beautiful Arrangement!

It doesn't seem fitting to have a non-Christmas related post, but I just had to share this.

My wedding florist, Dodie Sy, just posted this on his Facebook. It's the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen for the birth of a baby girl:



Just say NO to cheesy arrangements with "It's a GIRL" balloons! Matt - please take note and remember in about 4-5 years when we have a baby :)

If you guys are local to Southern California, you will NOT be disappointed if you use Dodie for your wedding or just for a one time arrangement. He doesn't even know I'm posting this, but because I adore him so much, I have to include his contact info:

3811 Schaefer Ave. Suite J & K
Chino, CA 91710

909.517.2447

He's AMAZING!

3 comments:

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...