Tuesday, August 18, 2009

lol @ the dog

The Newlywed Diaries posted pictures of an ah-mazing Martha home, but the picture that stood out to me was this one:



That dog (is it Martha's?) is just too funny... and reminds me so much of Char. Some dogs just hate having their picture taken... and this one just screams "awkward". Too cute!

About a year ago, we fostered the most adorable scruffy dog named Master Mo, and out of any dogs I've ever met, he hated getting his picture taken the most. I believe I posted this before on the blog (about a year ago), but I just couldn't resist:



Doesn't he look like he's in pain? lol. That's what he always did when we pulled out a camera. I miss that little guy! I wanted to adopt him but it just didn't work out and to this day I still regret it :(

10 comments:

  1. your post reminded me of this site...
    http://upsidedowndogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha - that is the funniest face ever! Our dog is a camera whore, he loves getting his picture taken and posing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's sooooooo cute! I have never seen a dog close his eyes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! We used to have a darling German Shorthair growing up and she was terrified of the camera! Every picture we have of her she's slinking away and half out of the frame. It's hilarious and always makes me laugh...still. Our furry family can be so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw....poor little doggie. He must have hated the flash!!!! HAHA. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've ever had a pet that didn't like having its photo taken...that is hilarious and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes it is it was her chow named Zu Zu. Not the most friendly dog I ever met! Paw Paw was the best!
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes it is it was her chow named Zu Zu. Not the most friendly dog I ever met! Paw Paw was the best!
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...