Ugh! I've been in such a clothing RUT lately. Fall and "Winter" (I use the term loosely because I live in So Cal) are so much easier for me... I just layer my favorite things and voila- outfits.
Now that it's getting warmer, I struggle with my closet every morning. I've temporarily disowned my thrifty threads because there is nothing inspiring about what I have been wearing lately.
SO. I don't turn to fashion mags when I am in a rut, I turn to Jessica at What I Wore - I've praised her before but what can I say - this gal has talent. So I've collage-d some of my favorite things from her to help inspire me.... hopefully she isn't creeped out.
I am going to head to the thrift store during my lunch... luckily I have some extra cash on me. I'm going to search for:
- basic black full skirt
- chiffon, lace, eyelet, silk vintage tops
- colorful knee-length dresses (because my legs are NOT as great as hers)
- vintage golf shorts
Things I need to buy new:
- very sheer black pantyhose (because I cannot pull of fishnets!)
- cognac platforms (I STILL am wanting these!)
- jeans that fit me (yay for losing weight... boo to all my ill fitting jeans)
As always, thanks for the inspiration, Jessica! You are my virtual fashion mag.
3 hours ago