Ugh! I've been in such a clothing RUT lately. Fall and "Winter" (I use the term loosely because I live in So Cal) are so much easier for me... I just layer my favorite things and voila- outfits.
Now that it's getting warmer, I struggle with my closet every morning. I've temporarily disowned my thrifty threads because there is nothing inspiring about what I have been wearing lately.
SO. I don't turn to fashion mags when I am in a rut, I turn to Jessica at What I Wore - I've praised her before but what can I say - this gal has talent. So I've collage-d some of my favorite things from her to help inspire me.... hopefully she isn't creeped out.
I am going to head to the thrift store during my lunch... luckily I have some extra cash on me. I'm going to search for:
- basic black full skirt
- chiffon, lace, eyelet, silk vintage tops
- colorful knee-length dresses (because my legs are NOT as great as hers)
- vintage golf shorts
Things I need to buy new:
- very sheer black pantyhose (because I cannot pull of fishnets!)
- cognac platforms (I STILL am wanting these!)
- jeans that fit me (yay for losing weight... boo to all my ill fitting jeans)
As always, thanks for the inspiration, Jessica! You are my virtual fashion mag.
10 hours ago