Monday, April 13, 2009

good weekend!

We had a great weekend, but with no pictures :(

We spent the entire weekend relaxing at the in-laws house. As always the in-laws do a great job of plumping us up: ham, salt potatoes, homemade cinnamon rolls, chicken wings, cookies... sooooo good.

You won't believe the amount of goodies I found this weekend for the Etsy shop!

Some highlights include...

- brand new wooden steak knife set from the 60's or 70's
- a cotton baby book
- vintage floral prints
- vintage kitchen utensils [ah I want to keep for myself, but don't worry I won't ;) ]
- lots of milk glass and silver

I also have an amazing giveaway coming soon - so there will be a lot of exciting things on the blog this week!

1 comment:

  1. ah. fat and sassy and full of good finds.
    hope you will show us the "fat"!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...