Sunday, April 19, 2009

Etsy Store: New Items

I listed new items in the Etsy store today!

One of my personal favorites is this cloth baby book that I found at the Rose Bowl Flea Market:



Sure, it's adorable as a book... but open your imagination and think of all the things it could be!

You could cut out one of the pages and sew it onto a white linen pillow to place on your rocker...



Or my personal diy favorite....



Cut out two corresponding pages, put them in matted frames and hang as art!



Can't you just see this little sleeping kitten and baby hung as art above a crib?

If you are like me and don't have a nursery in your near future, check out the other items I've listed today:

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a nursery in my near future quite yet either (despite what the husband will tell you)...but the idea of framing old school children's books is such a cute idea! :)

    PS- you have such lovely, unique items in your store - hope to make a purchase soon!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...