Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog Crush: oh, hello friend

I have a major blog crush right now: oh, hello friend. She's pretty popular in the blog world, but somehow I only discovered her this week.

She's currently doing a series of pictures and inspiration of some of her (and mine!) favorites in fashion: lace, ruffles, crochet, cut out (laser cut), and pleats.


{This image was created by her to introduce her series. However, my typography-loving self thinks it's worthy to be a print and hung on the wall! Can't you see it in a nursery for a little baby girl?}


Check out her blog for the amazing details... but here are some of my personal favorites taken from her personal favorites :)


lacy bird bowl, princedesignuk, $22


Dulcet Vanilla Lace Skirt, lulus, $33


Spring Ring Catcher 2, fivetrees, $30


Full Pleated Clutch/Wristlet in Cherry, withloveboutique, $25


Papercut Print - Soul Girl, elsita, $25

Love what you see? She's finished off her series with amazing giveaway with seven, yes seven, prizes! Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. wow, thank you for the shout-out and all your kind words! you have a lovely blog, i totally added it on in my reader :) thank you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her blog!
    it was featured as my "right now favorite blog" on monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her blog!
    it was featured as my "right now favorite blog" on monday

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...