Friday, January 23, 2009

54

In the last couple days, I have saved 54 inspiration images into the House folder in my Photobucket. I'm saving up inspiration for the big house that the husband and I will fill full of blond, curly haired little children some day. Okay, back to reality.

The collections of photos I recently saved have come from a number of sources, but I have to say my favorites came from Howard House Interiors. If you remember, Kerry Howard was a contestant on Top Design on Bravo TV. I never really noted his designs as ones that I would lust over, but I think he was voted off much too early....

I regress. The point is, he's an amazing designer and I had to share these inspiration photos with you. My favorite part about his designs: they are simple. Everyone knows I'm a clutter-phobe.











So, I don't know if this kitchen is my favorite...


Or this kitchen. They are both amazing.

I never thought I would like dark kitchen cabinetry before finding these images. I'm sold.

6 comments:

  1. I adore that fireplace and the first kitchen... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those entry ways are awesome - I also start to hyperventilate with too much clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shots they all look simple yet homey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' these rooms. I too hat clutter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Bryn! The new blog layout looks fantastic!!!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that entry way (picture #1)...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...