Saturday, November 1, 2008

How To: DIY Marble Magnets

Another thing I did this afternoon was put together all the magnets for the winners of my blog contest! A couple of you asked for instructions, so I went ahead and did a vlog to show you how.

{I appologize - it was a last minute vlog and Matt recorded with his camera phone, so the quality is pretty poor. But hopefully you get the idea, and you can start making your own!}



Like I said in my vlog, I got all materials at Michaels. The materials are:

- Marbles with one flat edge; can be found in Florals
- Flat Magnets
- 3/4" hole punch
- E6000 Clear glue
- Magazines or scrap paper

And here are some pictures of the final product:



5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! i'm inspired now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and easy to do! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bryn! Thanks for the vlog! What are you putting these in??

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...