Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back Home Camera Phone: Day 1: OC to Texas

We headed off this afternoon to my hometown, Dallas! (Plano).


Before we left our house, I hammed it up for the camera to show off my coat for the chillier temps in Oklahoma (I won't be using it in Texas, because the weather here currently is pretty nice.)


At the airport, I cracked open Twilight - I had to buy it due to all the hype.. it's okay so far, but I'm only about a dozen pages deep.


And here we are, what we do best - I totally take after my parents {pictured}, we live for our computers! My dad's on his and here I am on mine. This is our form of quality family time ;)

5 comments:

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...