Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Orange you glad?

I had SO much fun doing this nursery idea board... I just love contemporary nurseries. A lot of the work was already done for me thanks to the lovely mom-to-be, Lindsey. She picked out the crib (BRU), the dresser (Ikea), the bedding (PB) and the slider chair (BRU).



For paint, I thought it'd be so cute to do a half and half color scheme: orange on the bottom and a light brown-ish gray on top. I got the half and half idea from this Martha Steward paint room:



I also added in a West Elm gray glass pendant. Lindsey requested a small side table, and I love the Ikea one in the idea board - you can pull it up towards your lap while rocking the baby. I also added in white Ikea lack shelves to put some modern frames with baby pictures on them.

All in all I think it's an adorable little boy's room! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

5 comments:

  1. My favorite is all those monkeys on the bedding. You'll have one happy little man in that room. I love the paint idea. Wonder if PB ships to our new home in Germany...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks Bryn! I totally forgot that I just bought those shelves at Ikea this weekend. How totally weird is that! I love, love the paint idea and the side table (I didn't see that at Ikea). I love the pendant too! I'm going to have to look for everything now! Yay! Thanks again!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job bryn! looks fantastic - totally chic baby's room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...