Monday, May 5, 2008

Office Update!

I finally got around to taking pictures of our updated Office! It's not completely finished yet, but I thought I'd share a progress shot with you!

I am in love with how the color turned out.

This wall is being reserved for a photo collage, similar to this wall from sfgirlbybay:

I'm just waiting for Aaron Brother's 1 cent frame sale in June.

I also have a new office chair added to the to-do list. For those who are interested, the wall color is Martha Stewart (by Valspar), Soapstone Gray.

In other news, Happy Cinco de Mayo, and Martini & Game night pictures to come later!


  1. I LOVE the color!!!!!!

    Everything looks great. I may have to "borrow" that color. I'm looking for the perfect grey.

  2. I love the chandelier - where did you find that? Color looks very nice too!

  3. It looks absolutely lovely. Can't wait to see your photo wall.

  4. Thanks for the kind comments ladies! I got the chandelier from West Elm, it's currently on sale!

  5. Love that chandelier! And the light grey wall color looks so pretty!

  6. Luh-ove the wall color & the capiz!!

  7. Looks fabulous Bryn! I love what you've done so far!


THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...