Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Inexpensive Design

I love finding great design at great prices. I just added this to my Birthday Wish List (on the side of my blog, It's two months away but hey never too early to start wishing!).

I love the modern lines of the chairs - and the price! At Wal-Mart it's $179 and I've seen it in a BB&B Mailer for around $125.

I think it will be a great first piece for our patio.



I can just imagine it with a white long tablecloth that touches the ground, a lantern in the middle with candles and some nice juicy steaks with our best friends on a warm summer night.

Here is a little inspiration for future nights outside:




From gardenrooms.typepad.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing out the patio table set - I've been searching around for something affordable!

    (sarahlindsay from the nest)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out the patio table set - I've been searching around for something affordable!

    (sarahlindsay from the nest)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...