Sunday, March 9, 2008

I LOVE funny guys.

Last night Matt and I trekked out to Ontario to see Joel McHale, the host of The Soup on E!. Although I'm not the BIGGEST fan of The Soup (I'm not really into celebrity gossip), I AM a huge fan of Joel McHale.

It was a great show, he is in deed hilarious (especially when he isn't censored - my favorite kind of comedy), and not to mention SO sexy. I would recommend everyone go see him, but his wife is due in 2 weeks so I think Ontario was his last stop.



Now if only my two other favorite funny guy crushes would go on a comedy tour:

Zane Lamprey



Mike Rowe

2 comments:

  1. Not to be weird, but I am the husband of your Newlywed Diaries blog crush and I check in on your blog every once in a while. You should check out Daniel Tosh, Mike Birbiglia, and Mitch Fatel. They are my three favorite comedians at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Zane & his how Three Sheets! I didn't know he did stand up.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...