The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- I am a good classical singer. I was in choir for YEARS and have won awards, and hope to someday get back into it.
- My hair is naturally very curly. Some people ask if it's "natural" and yes, it's as natural as can be. I don't like it though.
- I was born without wisdom teeth, so I never have to get them out. YAY!
- Matt and I were separated for about 6 months (pre-marriage), and he dated someone else during that time. And it actually made our relationship stronger believe it or not!
- Speaking of Matt, he is an INCH shorter than me!
- Everyone in my family, except for me, is EXTREMELY book and mathematically smart. My parents are both computer programmers/engineers, my brother is going to med school this year, and my youngest brother is going to be an engineer as well. I am the odd ball and majored/work in advertising, and design is my passion - in my career and my personal life (obvious if you read this blog). But ironically design and engineering are not too different, and even though my parents are "nerds" they both are very very creative.
- I've never had a raise, but my salary has increase by 35% since I graduated in May 2006. (I've had four jobs since college, all resulting in a large pay increase :)
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting on comment on their blog.