Friday, February 15, 2008

Dreaming about Outdoor Living

I've been dreaming about outdoor living! The weather here in Southern California has been a little finicky, BUT we've had some 78 degree days. This just makes me yearn for an outdoor living space.

We have the space, we just need the "stuff!".

I've been surfing online, and found a few very reasonably priced pieces that would really be great for our space:



Outdoor Lounges (Set of 2): $199.00
Ikea Dining Table & Chairs : $150.00 (Okay, so this isn't made for outdoor. BUT this table comes unfinished - I would paint it black with outdoor paint/stain and seal it).
Outdoor Wine Rack & Storage: $150 (This would be SO great for parties! It holds wine glasses and wine bottles.
Houndstooth Outdoor Rug: $69 (this is the best find so far - what a great price and how chic is this? I may have to order it right away before I have anything else).

1 comment:

  1. I love that stuff! Those rugs are awesome! We just put a rug on our porch and it makes such a HUGE difference!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...