Monday, January 21, 2008

My Pin-Up!

The girls over at my favorite message board, Decorating & Renovating (The Nest) started a trend of finding a pin-up girl to match you and your personality.

I LOVED looking through all the pin-ups and finding one to represent me - here it is!

I had to go for a beach pin-up because even though I've only lived in Orange County for a year, I love everything about it and don't plan on leaving anytime soon!

I love pin-ups and one of the reasons is because they are great representation of HEALTHY girls. I am so sick of seeing Nicole Richie-like woman walking around with 10 year old boy hips and legs. Having large hips myself, I really love and and can relate to these beautiful 40's gals.

Here is the real me frolicking in the beach on our Honeymoon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...