Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I got the OK!

One of the interesting things about being married is when one wants to make a decision, you should get the approval of your spouse. I know that not all marriages work like this, but this newlywed believes that it's respectful to ask your spouse his opinions and to get an "ok" when spending a chunk of money (and to us - $100 is a good chunk!).

So you know I was excited when I just got the "ok" from Matt to get new door hardware for upstairs! (My husband is the best :)

Here is what I am planning on getting:


I think everyone knows I love finding a great deal - I found a great online retailer on Ebay:

http://stores.ebay.com/Faucet-Expo


Check them out if you are in the market for door or faucet hardware. They have great prices and combine shipping.

I will be sure to post pictures when I get them ordered and installed.

1 comment:

  1. Bryn-
    I love your comments about marriage and sharing....that's exactly what Dad and I have always done....
    Love you and love your blog,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...